Your privacy is important to us here at Cask World (a division of Rosewin Holdings PLC). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Cask World collects, shares, and discloses, and the ways in which we use that personal information. It applies to our website www.caskworld.com and its related services, applications and tools, as well as any other services we provide.
You also and agree to its terms. For our Terms and Conditions, please visit our website Terms & Conditions.
Personal data shall always be processed in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and in accordance with country-specific data protection regulations applicable to Cask World.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy. The Website including related sites such as our Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn or other social media pages are not intentionally designed for or directed at children.
Personal Information Collection
Cask World may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website, (including name, address, phone, email)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of setting up a personal profile to allow us to personalise the information we provide to you
- Subscription data you provide for the purpose of us informing you regularly by means of a newsletter or other offer form
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, address, phone, email)
- Public data try provide to enable you to comment or participate on blogs, discussion forums or other parts of the Website that allow you to post your comments
- Log data that we may receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with our Services
- Additional information you provide by other means either on the Website or by other means such as an email, phone call or by contracting with us
- In some circumstances, personal information is provided to us by third parties such as our related entities, service providers or other organisations conducting activities on your behalf. With your expressed consent, your personal information may be used and disclosed to us this way. The purposes as outlined above may include the processing of such personal data to the extent necessary for us to comply with a law, regulation or legal request or to protect the safety of any person or to prevent fraud, and
- Any other information that you send to Rosewin Holdings.
By submitting using the website, submitting any information or making contact with us such personal data is transmitted on a voluntary basis and you consent to its collection
Using Personal Information
Cask World may collect, use, store, share and disclose your personal information to (including but not limited to);
- Conduct our business
- Communicate with you
- Provide customer support & payment services
- Conduct business processes required of us
- Make updates or improvements
- Set up and administer contracts with you
- Administer this website and provide access to protected areas of this website and authenticate your account
- Personalise the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website (you will be able to choose/edit information this is via the website)
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you and
- Send you marketing communications
- Comply with our legal obligations
- Verify information for accuracy or completeness (including by way of verification with third parties)
- Protect a person’s rights, property or safety
- Resolve disputes and to identify, test and resolve problems
- Notify you about the Website and updates to the Website from time to time
- Conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with the Website.
Where Cask World discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Cask World may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We collect, use, store, share and disclose your personal information to conduct our business including generating content, providing customer support and payment services, updates & improvements
By submitting forms, or making contact with us, such personal data is transmitted on a voluntary basis and you consent to its collection.
How We Collect Personal Data
We collect your personal data when:
- You subscribe to receive our newsletter
- You make an online purchase or place an order online for a product
- When you attend one of our events or visit one of our offices
- When you contact us, for whatever reason, and
- From any other form of contact with you.
Our principle purpose in collecting, using and storing your personal information is to provide the Services in a personalised, safe and efficient manner.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Cask World only shares information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
- Service providers who assist us to provide, or who perform the services we provide to you. Including IT technology service providers (such as web host providers and analytical providers), mailing houses, market research organisations (to enable measurement of the success of our advertising), and specialist consultants
- Affiliates and our staff for the purpose of conducting our business. In the event we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets we may disclose your personal information to such entities that we propose to merge with or be acquired by.
- Third parties with your consent (whom you expressly ask us to send the personal data to or third parties you consent to us sending your personal information to. We may also, with your consent or at your direction, disclose your personal information to your authorised representatives
- Law and public interest - We may disclose your personal data if believed to be reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process or government request. We may also disclose your personal data to protect the safety of any person or to protect the safety or integrity of our platform including for security reasons.
Cookies are small files that may be placed on your computer when you visit the website - these may be used to provide you with the Services, including to identify you as a user of the website, remember your preferences, customise and measure the effectiveness of the website and our promotions, advertising and marketing, analyse your usage of the website and for security purposes. Some services may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
- ageCheck - confirms or declines age verification modal from showing on the site
You have a number of rights under the Data Protection Laws (GDPR) in relation to the way we process your personal data, namely and within a reasonable time:
- to access your data
- to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete - if you are unable to access your account to access or rectify your personal data, you may submit a request to us to correct, delete or modify your personal data and download the data for you
- in certain circumstances, to have your data deleted or removed - please bear in mind third parties may retain copies of the information you have made public through our website.
- in certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data
- a right of data portability, namely to obtain and reuse your data for your own purposes across different services
- to object to direct marketing
- to object or withdraw consent for personal data being stored, collected or processed - you can withdraw your consent and or manage your opt-ins by either viewing your account on the website or clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing materials we sent you
- not to be subject to automated decision making (including profiling), where it produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you; and
- to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Data Protection Laws.
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Securing Your Data
Cross-border Data Transfers
Length of Time We Store Your Personal Data
We retain your personal information from active accounts as long as is reasonably needed for our operations and to fulfil services to you or from deactivated accounts where we are legally required to or where it is necessary to stop fraud, collect outstanding fees, troubleshoot problems or otherwise enforce other policies accessible on the website.
We will not retain your personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods will apply to different types of data. If you wish to have your data deleted or removed please contact email@example.com
Updating This Statement
This website contains links to other websites. Cask World is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Direct Marketing Materials
We may send direct marketing communications and information about our services we feel may be of interest to you in various forms including mail, SMS, and email. At any time you may opt-out of these by contacting us via the details below, or by using the opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications. We will then ensure your name is removed from our mailing list.
Notifiable Data Breaches
Cask World takes data breaches extremely seriously. We will review every incident and take action to prevent further breaches.
If you reside in the European Union of EFTA States, we will endeavour to meet the 72 hour deadline as imposed by GDPR to report any data breach to the supervisory authority where a data breach occurs that will likely be a risk to you.
Further, where there is likely to be a high risk to your rights, we will endeavour to contact you without undue delay.
Contact Cask World